Facilitation Services for International Patients
We provide customized services from the moment you contact us.
- Upon receiving your query and the related medical reports, we shall confirm to you our ability to provide the required service.
- A consultation with the specialist doctor is arranged via email and telephone
- Cost estimates for treatment and pre-/post-treatment stay will be provided
- Once you make a decision to have the treatment with us, the same is booked with the Clinic
- You are assigned a dedicated Case Manager
- Your Case Manager helps you complete all formalities for a medical visa to India, including the letter of invitation from the Clinic where the treatment is scheduled
- Options for convenient and suitable accommodations for pre-/post-treatment stay for you and your attendant will be provided and booked as per your instructions
During the visit and treatment
- Your Case Manager will meet all your logistical needs as well as guide you through all aspects of your medical care. The first point of contact with you will be an introductory phone call, 24 hours before you board your flight to India
- You are picked up at Delhi airport upon arrival by the Case Manager
- Interpreter services, if required, are arranged for by the Case Manager
- Hotel check-in is completed
- Foreign exchange – information on the best banks to convert your Forex shall be provided
- Pre-paid cellphone is arranged if needed
- Local transport, as needed, is arranged
- Hospital admission is facilitated
- Regular medical updates are sent to your family at home via email
- Private nursing attendants can be arranged upon request
- Assistance and information regarding local culture and customs is provided
- A post-treatment medical check-up is scheduled before departure
- The Case Manager accompanies you to the airport for your departure
- Upon your return home, we arrange a follow-up telephonic or email consultation with your treating
* These are pay for service facilities and not included in package prices.
- Drink only bottled water, or pre-packed carbonated drinks. Avoid tap water, fountain drinks, and ice cubes. Buy bottled water and make sure that the seal of the bottle is intact.
- Avoid eating food from road side stalls.
- In hot weather, keep yourself well hydrated, use hats and sunglasses. Be safe in the sun - use a high-factor sunscreen. To prevent fungal and parasitic infections, keep feet clean and dry, and do not go barefoot.
- Always use an insect repellent if you find yourself in a mosquito-prone area.
- Carry loose, comfortable clothing and comfortable slip on shoes.
- Always carry your personal ID information and passport.
- Refer to official information for good safe areas as in any metropolitan city.
- Keep your Case Manager and family/friends informed of your daily plans.